Current State of Affairs of Strauss Theatre Center in Response to COVID 19
We have been closely following the developing news on COVID-19 and the current response recommendations from our Federal, State, and Local officials. Out of concern for the health and safety of our guests, artists, and staff; we are taking the necessary steps to address this situation.
What are we doing?
- We have thoroughly cleaned our public, backstage, office, and Guest Services spaces.
- Our staff, who are able to, are working remotely from their homes.
- Our Box Office is closed to the public, but we are taking calls and reaching out to patrons through email and phone.
- We are exploring ways to maintain the arts and the inspiration the arts provide to you through online video and social media.
- We are STREAMING upcoming shows and offering some productions in an outdoor setting
These are unprecedented times, and we appreciate your support and patience as we navigate through this together.
The Board of Directors and Staff of the Strauss Theatre Center